Not everyone is born with a perfect smile, but with a little help from Invisalign and your trusted team at Coleman Advanced dentistry, you can achieve the beautifully straight smile of your dreams. The clear alternative to traditional metal braces will reinvent your smile without impacting your quality of life. Trust the #1 Elite Providers for Invisalign for unmatched care and outstanding treatment results.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign by Align Technology is an innovative orthodontic option that uses a series of clear aligner trays to gently and gradually shift your teeth into alignment. The removable aligners are customized to your unique needs, with outstanding results. The world’s leading clear aligner system continues to grow in popularity, delivering millions of beautiful, happy smiles.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign treatment involves a series of clear custom-designed trays made of an innovative thermoplastic material called SmartTrack. The aligner trays place precise pressure on your teeth where needed, gently moving them into alignment.
The most significant advantage of clear aligner therapy is that you will achieve your beautiful smile without wearing traditional metal braces, with their noticeable wires and brackets. Imagine getting that beautifully straight smile you have always wanted without anyone having to know!
What Is the Invisalign Process?
We will start with a consultation, during which D.r Coleman or Dr. Rice, will capture 3D images of your teeth and oral structures. The information will be used to map out your custom treatment plan, including the precise movements of your teeth and the length of treatment. The best part is that you will get to preview your new, improved smile.
We will send your scans and custom plan to an Invisalign lab, where your custom aligners will be created with extreme precision. When your aligners are ready, you will return to our office. We will explain how to use them and care for them. We are always happy to answer your questions and address any concerns.
You will need to wear your aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results. We recommend taking them out only to eat, drink, brush, or floss, and wear them at all other times. About every two weeks, you will swap one set of aligners for the next in the series, following your treatment plan. We will ask you to come in periodically to monitor your progress and ensure your treatment stays on track.
Invisalign Teen – An Overview
We are pleased to offer Invisalign Teen to meet the orthodontic needs of patients under age 18. It works like Invisalign for adults, with the same clear aligner trays used to move your teeth into position. Your teen’s aligners come with compliance indicators to ensure adequate usage. If you have any questions about Invisalign Teen or are interested in learning more, make sure to let us know.
What Are the Advantages of Invisalign?
Invisalign offers numerous benefits. Here are a few:
- Discreet Appearance: The clear aligners are made of a virtually invisible material that does not interfere with your smile. That is why they continue growing in popularity as a solution for individuals wanting to straighten their teeth without wearing metal braces.
- Exceptional Comfort: The BPA-free plastic aligners are made from a smooth material that is exceptionally gentle on the gums and cheeks. No more dealing with traditional metal braces with their sharp wires and edges that can cut or irritate the inside of your mouth.
- Addresses a Range of Orthodontic Concerns: The virtually invisible clear aligner system can correct a range of mild to complex cases. These include gapped, misaligned, or crowded teeth and problems with the bite, including underbites, overbites, crossbites, and open bites.
- Removable and Convenient: The Invisalign aligners are removable, straightening your teeth without impacting your life. Just take them out to eat anything you want, brush your teeth and floss, or attend an important event, and pop them back in when done.
- Quicker results: Invisalign can, in some cases, deliver your ideal smile up to 50 percent faster than traditional braces. Treatment times will depend on the complexity of your orthodontic concerns and your unique needs.
- Fewer Office Visits: Metal braces require frequent office visits for adjustments and tightening of the rubber bands or wires. With Invisalign, you will receive your clear aligners in advance, meaning you will need fewer visits to the dentist’s office.
- Predictable Results: Invisalign uses advanced digital technology to create a 3D model of your teeth and map out your custom treatment plan. Moreover, its proprietary SmartTrack material and the SmartForce features allow for precise and effective treatment.
- Improved Oral Health: Straightening your teeth not only impacts your appearance but also enhances your oral health. That is because straighter teeth are easier to clean and maintain, lowering your risk of tooth decay, cavities, gum disease, bad breath, and other dental concerns.
Are You a Candidate for Invisalign?
Our experienced team will evaluate your unique needs and help you determine whether Invisalign is right for you. If this orthodontic option is not suitable for you, we can discuss ways to achieve the smile of your dreams. We may recommend porcelain veneers or cosmetic bonding to correct minor misalignment that is primarily cosmetic in nature. If you have more significant gaps, crowding, or bite concerns, we may recommend another orthodontic approach.
Why Choose Coleman Advanced Dentistry for Invisalign Treatment?
When choosing providers to oversee your smile transformation, it is important to select a team with experience and training in orthodontic treatment. Our accomplished dentists have been named #1 Elite Providers by Invisalign due to their extensive experience, skill, and expertise.
While all Invisalign providers receive training, only a small percentage are designated Elite Providers. When you choose Coleman Advanced Dentistry for your Invisalign needs, you can trust that your smile is in capable hands.
Invisalign Near Me in Vista, CA
If you are looking for a highly experienced team to transform your smile with Invisalign, Coleman Advanced Dentistry is the place for you. Our award-winning cosmetic dentists are committed to delivering beautiful, healthy, and functional smiles for life. We invite you to call us at 760-726-0770 to schedule your appointment today!